Do any of these sound familiar?
- Your cups come crashing out of the kitchen cabinets.
- Your to-do list is 5 pages long.
- Getting dressed every morning is like a scavenger hunt.
- You want to wear blinders when you walk into your son’s room.
- You’ve lived in your home for 3 years and still haven’t unpacked everything.
- You are pretty sure you have 4 hammers but can’t find any of them.
Home Organizing Expert Andi Willis
can help you regain control of your clutter.
What kind of help do you need?
I Have No Idea Where to Start
An in-home assessment may be the best option for you. You give me the grand tour and share with me what is working for you and more importantly what isn’t working. Then I craft a personalized action plan with a detailed list of suggested actions and product recommendations to transform your space. You can then work on it yourself or I can come back and help you tackle it.
Please Help Me Do It
Let’s set up an initial 3 hour appointment to do a brief assessment of your whole house and then dive into the actual decluttering and organizing. Shoulder to shoulder we sort your stuff and make your Good Life easier. Larger packages are available.
Just Do It For Me
If you want me to just come and do the work for you, we will set up a short appointment to go over the details of the project, then I’ll get to work. I arrive, you show me around and tell me what you want. I organize, while you kick back and relax.
If you don’t live in the Middle Georgia area and would like to work with me, never fear!
With the joys of technology we can still create organizing magic together over Skype or the phone.